Farmhouse’s mission is to become a leader in assisting established businesses assess and fulfill their needs for high quality software products and the teams that support them.
Our vision is to help make the world a more efficient, sustainable and fun place through well designed software and a thoughtful, collaborative and creative approach to life and business.
Our Commitment to the Environment
Farmhouse is fully committed to reducing its impact on the environment. We will always strive to improve our environmental performance year after year and to initiate additional projects and activities that will further reduce our impact on the environment.
Our commitment to the environment extends to our employees, our customers, our staff, and the community in which we serve and operate. We are committed to:
- Prevent pollution whenever possible.
- Operate our business responsibly using as little natural resources as we possibly can and incorporating recyclable materials whenever possible.
- Continuously train and educate our employees on our environmental program and empower them to contribute and participate as much as possible.
- Communicate our environmental commitment and efforts to our customers, staff, and our community.
- Continually update and improve over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts each year.
Who Are We?
Pete has over 18 years of experience leading software product development and management teams, with extensive experience in the education, healthcare and fitness industries. He has delivered successful solutions in a full range of environments, from bootstrapped start ups to small, established businesses to large multinational corporations.
In short, Pete loves building and implementing cool tools that help organizations work better. He excels in bringing together the right resources - people, technologies, processes and partners - for any given problem, and delivering powerful and efficient solutions to difficult problems.
Tom’s background is in user experience and front-end web development. He has worked with expansion stage startups across a bevy of industries, including marketing automation, recruitment, health and fitness, productivity, cryptocurrency, and sentiment analysis.
Tom’s passion lies in assessing and best utilizing new and existing technologies to help companies bridge the gap between their business objectives and the ever changing needs of their customers and users. The fact that he is still a practicing web developer means he is always up to date on the latest and greatest way to design & build web platforms and products.